Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hacking the Rott

Apparently, Emperor Misha I over at The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler has recently suffered an attack by cyber Nazis. However, the Rott is back up and I'll bet he's pretty pissed off about things. Nice try Ian! Go express your displeasure at this bs by going to this guy's cess-pool of a site.

I swear, these moronic libtards operate on such an outrageous double standard. "Freedom of speech for me, but not for thee" seems to be their game. Well, I am afraid that hacking attempts are illegal, and we will find you. Who knows what will happen then?

UPDATE:
As most of you are probably aware by now, Misha Watch turned out to be an elaborate April Fool's day prank by the all-powerful leader of the Rottweiler Empire, Misha I. Well done your majesty. You got me completely.

No comments: